Clark Lane Middle School
· Only 20 seats left on our trip to Mt. Sunapee trip on Saturday, January 28! It is a winter wonderland in New Hampshire with Don’t miss this spectacular day on the slopes with your friends! Pick up your informational packet and permission slips in Mrs. Morgan's room in C100. First come – first serve!
· Box Top contest will run from Monday January 9th to Friday 27th. The winning homeroom will win a pizza party with cupcakes. All box Tops have to be turned in to the homeroom teachers to count.
· ATTENTION Swim Team members-You will be taking bus 45 to Waterford High School for your meets on Friday January 13th and Friday January 20th. If bus 45 fills, any remaining swim team members will take bus 32.
· The next GSA meeting will be after school on 1/17 in Mr. Higgins room
· The 2017 Unified basketball season is almost here! We will now be accepting applications for students who are interested in playing and coaching! If you are wondering what Unified Basketball is all about just ask last year’s coaches - Mrs. Dolce, Mrs. Long or Ms. Sullivan. Applications will be in the school counseling office starting Thursday, January 5th. Applications must be completed and passed in by Friday, January 20th! No late applications will be accepted.
· Yearbooks are on sale now! Order off our web page or on order @ jostens.com