Clark Lane Middle School
· Sewtopia will meet Monday, February 27th. Make sure to bring your pillowcase supplies if you haven't already. Extra supply lists are in the folder outside of room L202
· No wrestling practice today
· Students scheduled for the NAEP Test that was cancelled due to snow should report to the library today at 8:15 AM
· Starting this month--- the Clark Lane Cougars Cycling Club. This spring, the club will be participating in some regional mountain bike races. Check out what mountain biking is all about and think about joining the team.
· February is Healthy heart month! Morning activities (7:30 am- 7:45 am) will be offered throughout the month- check w/ your PE TEACHER for dates/ activities. SNEAKERS are required.
· Indoor soccer will be on Wednesday, March 1 and Wednesday, March 8.
· Attention all students! There are only 50 yearbooks left to purchase! All sales will be finalized this Friday February 24th! Get your copy while they last so you’re not left out at the end of the year!
· The Clark Lane Orchestras invite you to attend the annual FAVE 5 event on Tuesday night next week, beginning at 5:45 PM in the cafeteria. It’s all about families, friends, your Favorite Foods, Fantastic Music, all in February!! It will be a great smorgasbord of food, accompanied by music played by all Orchestra kids in grades 6-12. Plan on attending!