Welcome to Waterford High School
Whether you are a life-long member of Lancer Nation or just visiting
our website, I hope you enjoy your time with us. At Waterford High
School, we take great pride in providing our students with a challenging,
meaningful education and countless ways to get involved in a positive school
environment. As you look around, something is sure to catch your
Many mornings at WHS, we have a “Lancer Shout Out” along with the
Pledge of Allegiance. These shout outs could recognize anyone in the school
community for their achievement, and anyone is welcome to nominate a
peer. The shout outs help illustrate all of the great things our students,
teachers, and staff are doing, so here are the shout outs we have announced
so far this year.
If you want to learn more about what is going on at WHS on a daily basis,
you should also consider following a few of our school-focused Twitter feeds.
In addition to their classroom webpages, many WHS teachers, teams and clubs
have Twitter pages, and the pages listed below are a great place to start.
WHS-Related Twitter pages to check out (just go to www.twitter.com
and search for any of the pages starting with @):
· Principal Andre Hauser: @HauserWHS
· Assistant Principal Alison Moger: @Moger WHS
· Morning Announcements:@WHSannouncements
· School Counseling Department:@WtfdCounseling
· Music Department: @waterfordmusic
· Athletic Department: @LancerAthletic1
· WaterforDrama: @WATERFORDrama
· Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference: @ciacsports
· Eastern Connecticut Conference: @GoECCAthletics
· Lancer Nation Media: @LancerNationM
All current 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students will be completing Course Requests in class between 2/2 and 2/19. Course requests can be viewed in the Power School Parent Portal between 2/2- 2/25.