WATERFORD PUBLIC SCHOOLS REGULAR BUS ROUTES
COMMENCING WEDNESDAY AUGUST 30, 2017
*Effective Tuesday 12/19/17 ALL bus routes and late runs have gone back to their original routes. Please click the appropriate link below to see if there has been a change to your bus stop.Click on the appropriate route below to view times/locations of pickup/dropoff:Great Neck Elementary SchoolOswegatchie Elementary SchoolQuaker Hill Elementary SchoolClark Lane Middle SchoolWaterford High SchoolCLMS AND WHS Late Bus Routes
1. The published bus routes are as of August 21, 2017 and reflect all known student ridership; however, route times may require adjustments due to incoming student registration during the remaining summer months.
2. To identify buses, bus numbers corresponding to the routes listed below will be posted in the second window next to the entry door of each bus.
3. Full-day Kindergarten students will take the regular a.m. and p.m. buses.
4. Parents of Magnet, Friendship, Vo-Ag, Dual Language Academy, ISAAC, Marine Science, and Science & Technical School(s) students are asked to contact STA regarding their child’s transportation at 860 443-2244. If a Magnet School, Technical School, or Agricultural School, Marine Science School has a delayed opening on a given school day, and Waterford does not have a delayed opening, Waterford’s bus schedule remains in effect. (No change in pick up times)
5. Students being transported by special buses and vans will be notified by the contractors as to pick up and drop off times.
6. Parents are requested to contact STA at 860-443-2244, the school’s Principal’s Office, then the Business Office at 860-444-5849, in that order, if there are any transportation problems.
7. Clark Lane Middle School and Waterford High School will begin their late runs for detention and after school activities on Monday September 11, 2017. Middle School and High School late runs will be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
8. Waterford Public Schools regulations for pupil behavior on buses are published in the student handbooks.
9. Bus routes are subject to change daily throughout the school year due to traffic, weather, driving conditions, and new ridership.
10. ALL TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE. PLEASE BE AT YOUR ASSIGNED BUS STOP AT LEAST FIVE (5) MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED TIMES.
11. After-School Care Programs are offered at all the elementary schools. Please contact Carelot at 860-447-1163 for registration information.
12. Afternoon bus transportation to Ballestrini’s Day Care and Carelot Center is offered to elementary and Middle School students.
13. Bus Stop Change Request Forms are available at each school.