Clark Lane Middle School
October 19, 2017 Day 5
- Attention Swimmers! The first practice for the CLMS Middle School Swim Team will be on November 27th (The Monday after Thanksgiving) at the Waterford High School Pool. If you are interested in joining the Swim Team, see Mrs. DeLea in Room C205 for an information sheet, at the end of these announcements.
- Yearbooks are on sale through the CLMS website. Don’t miss out and get yours today!!
- Be sure to get your ticket for this Friday’s Black Light Dance Party – HalloNEON - during one of the lunch waves! Don’t miss this chance to hang out with your friends and enjoy some awesome music and food. There will be pizza, Gatorade, and snacks for sale for $1 each. Don’t forget to wear NEON to school on Friday!
- Yearbook Club will resume Wednesday October 18th.
- 8th Grade Students: Representatives from Marine Science Magnet High School will be delivering a presentation to all interested students after school on Monday, October 23rd at 2:45 p.m. in the rear of the library. If you are interested in attending please sign up in Guidance.
- This week is Say Something Week and our 8th grade student leaders and the guidance department are running a number of different activities during lunch to raise awareness and spread this message.
- Today there will be an Instagram photo booth outside of the cafeteria so bring your phones or cameras to lunch.
- On Friday people who would like to participate will compete in a pie eating contest on the stage during lunch. There will be special messages on the bottom of the pie plate.
- If you wish to participate in the pie eating contest you must sign up in guidance by Wednesday, October 18th. Names will be drawn at lunch to see who can compete.
- The next outing for hiking club will be to Conn College Arboretum on Friday, October 27th. New members are welcome. Pick up a permission slip in M106 or M108. Slips are due by Wednesday the 25th.
- Mrs. Winters’ lessons are cancelled today. 10/19
Last Modified Yesterday at 8:56 AM